Monday, 20 August 2007

NYC - Chinatown - Singapore Cafe

It's been ages since I been back to Singapore Cafe, used to be a fave for hubby and I when I first moved to NY from Singapore, unfortunately after they changed management, the food started getting lousyPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and the pricing went up. Once I even saw them run after some customers because they didn't leave enough tips, how lame can they be, I was totally disgusted with that action.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The only plus for them is that they open till quite late compared to the other Malaysian restaurants, that's the only good thing I can say about them.


Singapore Cafe & Restaurant
69 Mott St
New York, NY 10013
Tel: 212-9640003

Oh well, I found New Malaysia Restaurant that is cheap, good and have wonderful service, for sure I will go back to them again and again.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket