Saturday, 19 May 2007

NYC - Chinatown - New Malaysia Restaurant


Entrance from Bowery






Satay! Satay! ... hee hee


This pic is courtesy from an old associate


My fave take out - Hainanese chicken rice

Since moving to New York 4 years back, I have tried several Malaysian/Singaporean restaurants, so far the best one I have tried is New Malaysia Restaurant. I especially like their hainanese chicken rice, assam curry fish head casserole, nasi lemak, sambal kang kong, sambal okra (lady's finger) and curry stuffed combination noodle soup (yong tau fu). The hubby likes egg and shrimp hor fun very much, that is always his special request. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Their food is not only 'sedap' (taste good) but the staff are very friendly and always makes me feel very welcome.


New Malaysia Restaurant
46-48 Bowery, New York 10013
Chinatown Arcade btwn Bowery & Elizabeth
Tel: 212-964-0284