Sunday, 30 September 2007

NYC - Digital Life 2007

Since I had free tickets to the Digital Life 2007, I made my way to the Javits Center where the event's being hosted from September 27 - 30, 2007. It is New York City's only consumer technology, entertainment and gaming event for gadget enthusiasts of all ages. The event is designed to educate and inspire consumers with the latest in digital technology for home, work and play from many of the world's leading technology companies.

In order to avoid the big crowd, I went on Thursday which was the first day of the event. The place was not crowded but filled with alot of teenage gamers. I had a great time hanging out, taking pictures and watching the gamers try out the latest games and gadgets. Of course, I end up collecting loads of brochures, trial softwares, etc.

Best of all, I got to meet Popeye & Olive Oyl and also Ms Pac-Man! Not forgetting gettin my ride in the Nokia car ... hee hee.


Click DIGITAL LIFE 2007 for more pictures.