Thursday, 13 September 2007

NYC - Chinatown - Chinatown Ice Cream Factory

When I tasted the Lychee ice creamPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket at Chinatown Ice Cream Factory, I almost wanted to slap myself sillyPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket, it was the best ice cream I have tasted so far, simply yummiliciousPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. It was a hotPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Saturday thus there was a long line inside and a big crowd outside the store.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The service was super fast so the line moved really quickly. The assortment of ice cream Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and sorbet flavors would have you spoilt for choice, since I heard so much about the Lychee flavored ice cream from fellow Yelpers, I just had to try it and I sure am glad I did. It tasted just right with the smooth texture which was neither too rich nor creamy and best of all, it wasn’t too sweet, the Lychee taste was very refreshing. At $3.25 for a scoop, it was kinda pricey but hey it’s all worth it! They have sundaes Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket, milkshakesPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and even ice cream cakesPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. There’s also an assortment of toppings. Tempting huhPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket! I am not a dessert person but I sure can’t wait to go back to Chinatown and try the other flavors.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Chinatown Ice Cream Factory
65 Bayard Street
New York, NY 10013
Tel: 212-6084170