Tuesday, 25 September 2007

My Cooking - Meat Fillings & Apple Pie

I'm sickPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket, my eyes can hardly open Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket cos my nose and head are congested and this is how I look now Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket but yet that has not stopped me from makingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket more Empanadas and Apple Pie since I know the family loves them alot.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I prepared the meat and apple pie fillings earlier in the day then put them aside till it was almost dinner time when then I wrapped them in the dough, good thing I did that cos the wrapping took me 2 hours and I was not even amused!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Empanada Filling


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Apple Pie