Wednesday, 19 September 2007

My Cooking - Empanadas

On Saturday night, after watching my friend, Maria prepare Empanadas as a snack for our all girls' party, I attempted and made some myself. After nursing a hangoverPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket on Sunday, off I went on Monday to get some Empanada Dough which consisted 10 pieces for US$1.29 from the local grocery store Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket near our home! So much cheaper than making our own right! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I made 10 Apple Puffs for dessert on Monday. For today, I made Beef Empanadas which my hubby enjoyed very much and said it was delicious Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket ... aaaawwww Thank You Hubby DeariePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. So happy with the good results of my first attemptPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket ... heh hehPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket.

I have special requests from my good friends, Ms K & Ms H to make spicy sardine puff just like those we used to eat in Singapore. I will also attempt to make curry puff too!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE PUFF


BEEF EMPANADAS