Thursday, 9 August 2007

NYC - Lower Manhattan - Chinatown - Peking Duck House

I had been craving Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket for Peking Duck for weeks so for my birthday, Ms A and I decided to have it at Peking Duck House in Chinatown. I have heard much about the restaurant, read good reviews, the service was pretty good and I am quite impressed with the nice and modern decor. However the Peking Duck is different from those we have back home in Singapore, over here they slice the skin together with the meat but in Singapore they slice the skin only and have the meat stir-fry as another dish. The pancake which is used as the wrap was too thick and from the looks, it reminds us of tortilla. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. Oh, don't get me wrong, the duck did taste pretty good and the sauce was nice. The handmade noodle with pork was good too. We did enjoy the meal very much and we will be back again to try other dishes.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Peking Duck House
28 Mott St.
New York, NY, 10013
Tel:(212) 227-1810