Thursday, 9 August 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Happy Birthday to me! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketBABY! Yesterday I turned 37 years old but I don't feel abit my age ... heh hehPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. Since the hubby had to work and also visit his mom in the hospital, I had a fun day out with Ms A who was nice to spend the special day with me, Thank You hor! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We went to South Street Seaport where we hung out the whole afternoon. We had a simple lunch at the Foodcourt then later proceeded to J P Mustard at the Historic Cobble Stone District for drinks Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket.



Later on, we then walked Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket to Chinatown where we had our dinner at Peking Duck House afterwhich we went to a cafe where Ms A sang me a birthday song and we had the birthday cakePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. It was overall an enjoyable day!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket