Monday, 6 August 2007

MIA Part 2

Phew, I am finally able to update my blog. I have been visiting my mother-in-law in the hospital everyday, she is still unwell, hopefully she will pull through. Anyway I have been so tired Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket everyday all I wanna do is absolutely nothing. Another thing was that my lappy was acting up, in the end I had to reinstall the OS, you know the headache of taking out and adding in ... grrrr. Yes, I am still cooking but it is always a mad Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket rush in the morning cos I cook before I leave for the hospital so I don't have to rush home to cook, just need to nuke in the microwave when we get home, been cooking simple dishes and stuff that you have seen in my earlier input ... heh heh. Well, as soon as things are more settled, I will be back with more updates!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket