Friday, 13 July 2007

NYC - Midtown - Yoshinoya

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Want some Japanese fast food? Head on to Yoshinoya at Times Square. Get the Beef Bowl, Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, Vegetable Bowl or if you want the best of both worlds get the Combo Bowl which comes with Beef and Chicken, have it regular or spicy. The restaurant itself is spacious and clean, the staff are slow-moving like they are zombies but thank goodness I usually don't need to wait ages for my food.

When Yoshinoya first opened in Singapore years back, I tried and didn't like it but somehow since in NY, I tried it again and now think it's ok, I won't eat it everyday but once in awhile is fine ... heh heh. I usually get the Beef Bowl cos the beef is soft and I like the gravy over the rice, yummy, add on some chilli flakes makes it even better. The pricing is cheap, US$4.19 for a bowl which includes meat, vegetables and rice, what more can one ask for.


Yoshinoya 253 W 42nd St New York, NY 10036 Tel: 212-7039940