Friday, 4 April 2008

My Cooking - Pork, Beef, Fish and Chicken!

Today being another off day for us, the hubby and I went out to do the taxes since the filing deadline is right around the corner, after that I went to get a manicure/pedicure cos my feet were beginning to look like claws ... hahaha. When I got home, I decided to make some food to store so I can bring lunch to work for the next few days.

I was so hungry and had to settle that 'growling' sound in my belly so I made a Ham Omelette Sandwich whilst doing prep work for the rest of the dishes.


Next I made Indonesian Beef Rendang Curry using spices from the Asian Home Gourmet. Whilst cooking, the spicy smell got to the hubby who was coughing non-stop till he ran and took refuge in the bedroom ... hahaha!


After that I boiled some whole wheat pasta, napa cabbage 白菜 and baked fish with mushrooms.

Last but not least, for dinner I baked a chicken and made some flavored rice.


I am happy lunch has been packed for the next few days ... phew! I also realised that I had actually cooked 4 different kinds of meat, ham which is pork, beef, fish and chicken today!