Thursday, 27 March 2008

NYC - Midtown - Chipotle




Almost everyone at my job likes Chipotle and keeps telling me I am missing out so yesterday on Reese's suggestion for lunch, we headed over here and I am so glad I did cos the burrito was super delicious and huge! For $6.75, it was worth every cent spent. Since we got there around 2pm, the lunch time crowd had somewhat died down so we didn't have to wait long for our turns, the staff was friendly and they were generous with the ingredients. My belly was over-filled but definitely belly happygreedygirl, I think I will have that for lunch again soon ... hee hee.laugh

* I had the 'Hot' Tomatillo Red-Chilli Salsa in the buritto (other ingredients incl cilantro-lime rice, pinto beans, carnitas (pork), sour cream and cheese) and it was so SPICY delicios that I wanted to slap myself silly!

Chipotle
129 W. 48th Street
New York, NY, 10020
(212) 575-8424
www.chipotle.com