Wednesday, 13 June 2007

I DID IT!

When I had just moved to New York in 2003, my mother-in-law asked me "Can you cook?", I said "No", "Why?" she asked, I said "Coz in Singapore my mom cooks and it was convenient to eat out." I think she was kinda disgusted with my answer and thought I was gonna starve her son aka my hubby ... hahaha. She got up, walked away, few minutes later she came back and handed me a cookbook titled 'Homestyle Cooking' which till this day is still sitting on top of the refrigerator unused (I did look thru it to admire the pictures ... hahaha). At that moment I was totally stressed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket, the hubby thought it was funny and kept making fun of me, not realizing that he was gonna become my guinea pig ... hee hee, oh well guess who had the last laugh.
It was there and then that I decided I had to learn to cook Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketno matter what and I think I have done pretty well so far, of course after much trial and error. I have cooked for my mom and other family members in Singapore, they seemed happy with whatever I made so I'm happy ... hee hee. They are all very encouraging especially mom whom I do call to ask for tips on cooking ... heh heh. I may not cook the most wonderful meals but the hubby gives me lots of thumbs up for my cooking Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket now.