Thursday, 24 July 2008

NYC - Midtown - Yushi Bento Bar New York

Yushi Bento Bar New York, my new found little Japanese eatery, clean, stylish decor, friendly service and fresh Japanese food and desserts, I totally dig this place now. I enjoyed the Yushi’s Greatest Hits which is a combination bento box of tuna and salmon sushi, tuna, salmon, and crab maki and salmon sashimi at $12.95. After reading about the Peking Duck Maki Roll - $4.95 from Midtownlunch.com, being a big fan of Peking duck, I just had to try, it was interesting, the filling was Peking duck with scallions and cucumber, not much taste but it goes well with the Yushi Hoisin Sauce, I find that very creative. I liked the refreshing fruit tea and also the Japanese Green Tea Pannacotta which comes in cute little shot glasses at $1.95. The tea was sugarfree and the pannacotta was not sweet which is the way I like.






Yushi Bento Bar
245 Park Avenue
47th Street between Park & Lexington
New York, NY 10167
212.687.1900
Hours of Opening:
Monday – Thursday 11am – 9pm
Friday 11am – 6pm