Sunday, 16 December 2007

Squirrels in New York City



Squirrels are so adorable but I keep a distance from them cos I am afraid they will jump on my head and scratch out my eyes ... hahaha! They are everywhere and eventhough it is so cold now, I still see them running around our apartment compound.

The hubby adores squirrels, he calls them his 'children' and since he works for the city parks, he spends 'lots of time' with them ... hee hee. I love listening to his stories about them (the squirrels) going through the garbage bins and running away with scraps of food, Macdonald's bags and wrappers, etc., if he happens to see them, he would scoldPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and chasePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket after them cos they messes up the place and leave garbage everywhere! That is too funny!!! ... hahaha ... just so comical! I told him they should be trained to help clean the park too ... hehehe!


I was thrilledPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket to find the perfect tee for him that says SQUIRRELS GONE WILD. There's 2 squirrels, one with a beer mug and one flashing itself! Too funny!!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket He likes the tee very much so I am happy. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket