Tuesday, 27 November 2007

NYC - Midtown - Bagelfeller Cafe

Last week I saw a co-worker eating a Taco Salad, I was curious how it tasted and asked her about it, she gave me a vague description of the deli so I did a search on Yelp.com for taco salad and finally found Bagelfeller Cafe serving that and offPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I went on Saturday to grab one! YAY!!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Since the taco shell which is made with whole wheat tortilla is like a big bowl, it contained all the ingredients inside which included lettuce, tomatoes, pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole, Jack cheese and ground beef, they do have other choices like:

Beef Chili
Vegetables
Grilled Chicken
Chicken in red sauce
Vegetarian Chili
Steak
Shrimp
Spinach

I totally enjoyed the taco salad, the taco shell was crunchy and the ingredients were tasty and refreshing, can easily fill you up plus it was only $6.50 which I think is very reasonably priced. I'm definitely going back there again soon. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bagelfeller Cafe
36 W 48th St
(between 5th Ave & Rockefeller Plz)
New York, NY 10036
(212) 398-1411