Saturday, 11 August 2007

NYC - Midtown - Garrett Popcorn

I have never been a popcorn fan Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket so when my buddy, Ms K told me about Garrett Popcorn and how good it is, I just said 'oh yea?' and left it at that till few days ago when I was on my way to hop on the subway at Penn Station that I saw a Garrett guy outside their 34st store holding out little cups of CheeseCorn and CaramelCrisp mix popcorns for sampling, of course I had to grab one and I have to say they were simply delicious! The caramel flavored ones were very good but a little bit too sweet for me, I do like the cheesey ones though, they did make a good combination overall. If not that they are expensive, I would have ran back to get some for the road.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


242 W 34th St. - 1 Penn Plaza
On 34th between 7th & 8th
New York, NY 10119


560 5th Avenue
SW Corner of 5th Ave & E. 46th St
New York NY 10036