Friday, 31 August 2007

My Cooking - Chicken Stew Again


Haiyah, the hubby been asking me why I have not been takingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and posting my own cookingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket pictures in the blog, I told him I didn’t want to borePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket you all with the same old pictures mah … heh heh.

Well, I am still cookingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket everyday but somehow seemed to be cooking the same thing over and over. I will come up with something new soon, still brainstorming lah.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today I made the chicken stew again and this time I added soy beans that made the gravy yummier, very very tasty especially with white rice.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The hubby enjoyed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket dinner and said he likes this dish very much, so nice to hear him say that.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket