Saturday, 21 July 2007

NYC - Movie - I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

Today I had to run to the post office to pick up some registered mail so since I was out, I decided to walk around the shopping place near my home then I got bored and decided to go to 125st at Harlem, walk walk walk also sian so I went to watch 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry' at Magic Johnson Theater where the hubby and I usually watch movies. The movie itself was ok lah, it's cute howeverI thought it would be funnier. It's basically about 'do not try to cheat the US goverment', 'gay issues' and 'friendship'. I think Rob Schneider's character as a whacky Asian minister in Niagara Falls who performed the wedding ceremony for Chuck (Adam Sandler) and Larry (Kevin James) was quite funny though some people may find it offensive (c'mon it's only a movie!), his 'Asian' accent made me laugh especially when he kept prounouncing Ring as Ling ... hahaha, so silly. The movie itself is nothing to rave about, I would give it 2 out of 5 stars and I am in a nice mood ... hahaha.