Saturday, 14 July 2007

Happy Birthday Princess Ashleigh!!!

My darling God-daugther who is actually my niece, Little Miss Ashleigh turned 4 today! YAY! How time flies, our lil Princess has grown a year older, smarter and prettier. I have to say she and her brother, Andrew are our pride and joy, they have both brought some much happiness to everyone of us and we love them soooooooooooooooo much.


Earlier in the day, Ashleigh had a fun birthday party at Mcdonalds with her classmates, her mommy got her a lovely castle ice-cream cake. And in the evening, the family celebrated the happy occasion at a restaurant serving Penang food, her mommy actually homemade an ice-cream cake for her for that party, I was not there to taste it but I am sure it tasted very good. Yes, the lil princess requested for the ice-cream cakes .... heh heh.


WISHING PRINCESS ASHLEIGH
A HAPPY HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY!
WE LOVE YOU!!!