Tuesday, 12 June 2007

My Cooking - Homemade Chicken Fajitas with Tortillas



After a weekend of junk food, I decided to Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket cook today and as usual I wake up thinking 'What shall I cook today leh?'. I made chicken fajitas and wrap them with tortillas for dinner which the hubby said he really liked and enjoyed very much.

For the chicken fajitas, I stir-fry the sliced chicken breasts with chopped garlic, onion, green pepper and celery, adding fajita seasoning with a little bit of water, so easy lah ... heh heh. The tortillas were ready-made so all I had to do was heat up the non-stick pan and put them on for 10-15 seconds each side. During serving, we sprinkled some shredded cheese on top, I had forgotten sour cream and tomato, since it was my first attempt, it's ok lah ... heh heh. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket