Wednesday, 28 March 2007

Birth of Foodies R Goodies

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY TO FOODIES R GOODIES!

First off, I have to thank my good friend,
KT for buying me the Flickr pro account, now I am hooked on checking out all the food pictures in flickr and also uploading those I took over the time thus I am sorta motivated to start a blog which I have been putting off for a long time and hopefully maintaining it ... ha ha, I am still a blogger newbie so give me some time ok, I will try my best!

I love taking pictures of food, however the older generation in my family thinks I am nuts especially when I stop them from digging into the yummy food ... hmm ... good thing I am still alive to write this ... hahaha. My cousin, EY agrees that it is fun to do it, thanks for your support and also the camera you have given me.